FOLLOW US

Friday 27 November 2015

Drake Agrees To Do A ‘Hotline Bling’ Remix With Adele







Drake ready for Adele Hotline Bling remix

Drake has agreed to a remix to his popular hit song, Hotline Bling, with rave of the moment British singer, Adele.
“I’d do anything with Adele,” the rapper, 29, told reporters in Toronto. “I’d literally go to Adele’s house right now and do laundry for her.”
Adele had been the one to spark up the possibility of a remix after she had revealed she loved the song so much and had even danced to it.
“I really want us to do an official remix. I love Drake. I love Drake so much,” Adele said.
“I even got the coat that’s in the video, I got it delivered the other day, I ordered it. The red one,” the 27-year-old singer added.
How excited are you?

Twitter

Share:

like our FACEBOOK PAGE and follow us on TWITTER thanks

FOR ADVERT PLACEMENT CLICK HERE

THERE IS LOVE IN SHARING DON'T READ THIS ALONE SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS

EARLIER NEWS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED

PLEASE SHARE AND COMMENT ON THIS POST

Don't forget to comment on this post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We would love you to comment on this post

Search This Blog

ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS HERE

 

don't forget to comment on this post