FOLLOW US

Thursday 17 December 2015

Why I’m Releasing A Visual EP – D’banj

                                      Afro pop star, D’banj has revealed why he is releasing a visual EP instead of his much anticipated album.

Afro pop star, D’banj
Entertainer, D’banj’s last album was released September 2008 under the now defunct Mo’Hits records. After Mo’Hits break up, he released a compilation album with other DKM artistes titled D’Kings Men.
The kokomaster as he’s fondly called while speaking to journalists including a Naij.com reporter during the press conference for the release of the visual EP said he decided to release the body of work to mark his 10th year anniversary as a professional musician.

“First of all I’m glad that you all just enjoy watching the EP,” he said.
Speaking further, he said “I’m glad that from this EP of about eight songs, I have gone to Ilorin, Nsukka and I know my fans want more and I can guarantee that by the time the album drops next year, they will have all they have been craving for.”
The EP, which details D’banj’s musical sojourn into American music industry, broken down in chapters and the future plans.
When asked when he would release his much awaited fouth album, D’banj said; “For me, the album is still in works, music is universal and I have been recording, working with different producers, yes I have been exploring. Some people might not like that, some people want more but I can guarantee that eventually when you listen to the whole album, it will have everything you want.”
Speaking on the koko tour, he said it is a give back tour.
“For this koko tour, it’s for the fans. You all know about koko concert but this year, I want to go to where people never see me in a while, Owerri, Markurdi, Warri, let me try and touch my people.
“If you look at the tickets, there are no tickets because I just want to give back to my fans. There will be a lot of lottery, giveaways, people will just text and win gifts.”

Twitter

Share:

like our FACEBOOK PAGE and follow us on TWITTER thanks

FOR ADVERT PLACEMENT CLICK HERE

THERE IS LOVE IN SHARING DON'T READ THIS ALONE SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS

EARLIER NEWS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED

PLEASE SHARE AND COMMENT ON THIS POST

Don't forget to comment on this post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We would love you to comment on this post

Search This Blog

ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS HERE

 

don't forget to comment on this post