FOLLOW US

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Humblesmith Talks Big!!- "I want to break Micheal jackson's record"

Singer Humblesmith says his dream is to break the record set by king of pop music, Michael Jackson.


Humblesmith disclosed this in a recent interview with Broadway TV.


"I want to break Micheal Jackson's record.
It sounds funny. I sounds crazy. It sounds as if this guy is mad oh,he don dey craze.
Yes ohh very funny lol
But it is all about belief you know.
When I was young, watching Micheal Jackson back then, he was more like a god, people worship Micheal Jackson. I'm not saying that people should worship me oh, but you see that standard, that is what I ant to break.
So my future is very bright,very huge"

he said He also disclosed that a man has asked him out before
"Yes, personally I am a straightforward person. I am not gay. I have had that before but I had to turn the person down respectfully. I don't disrespect people. Your sexual life is yours".

Twitter

Share:

like our FACEBOOK PAGE and follow us on TWITTER thanks

FOR ADVERT PLACEMENT CLICK HERE

THERE IS LOVE IN SHARING DON'T READ THIS ALONE SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS

EARLIER NEWS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED

PLEASE SHARE AND COMMENT ON THIS POST

Don't forget to comment on this post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We would love you to comment on this post

Search This Blog

ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS HERE

 

don't forget to comment on this post