FOLLOW US

Friday 27 October 2017

Awwnnn..Nigerian lady set to marry man who turned her down 6 years ago

A Nigerian lady has come out to narrate how she proposed to a male colleague at work but was turned down.

She revealed how she met the young man in her office six years ago and liked some qualities about him. She took it a step further by asking him out but he turned her down with the excuse that it is duty to do the asking out.


Nigerian lady set to marry man who turned her down 6 years ago


According to "The Humans of ABUJA", she said;
"I met him six years ago at my former place of work. When he was employed into our organization,my boss asked me to supervise him.

"I was attracted to him due to his looks and the way he speaks gently,after some months I asked him out,he turned me down and said he was the one that was supposed to ask me out.
I wasn't embarrassed nor did I feel bad.

"On his one year anniversary celebration in our organization at the dinner party he asked me out,at first I wanted to turn him down but I decided to give him a try.
READ ALSO: Dbanj: Why i keep my marriage secret
"Not too long he was transferred to our branch in Mali,I felt so bad but he assured me never to worry that distance would never be a problem as long as we remain faithful to each other.

"The first two years of his absence wasn't easy for me,the pressure from my family and suitors coming my way,I felt like giving up but he always kept in touch.

"He finally came back permanently to Nigeria,we did our traditional marriage two months ago and would be doing our white wedding by 12th November this year.

"He didn't give up on me even when I pretended not to care,he knows my flaws and imperfections but he never judged me,rather he encourages me.

"I am so happy I would be spending the rest of my life with someone who understands me and let me just say that he is my type and I am also his type.
Honestly the long time wait worth it."


WANT TO CONGRATULATE THEM...Kindly Drop your comments below

Source: NAIJ

Twitter

Share:

like our FACEBOOK PAGE and follow us on TWITTER thanks

FOR ADVERT PLACEMENT CLICK HERE

THERE IS LOVE IN SHARING DON'T READ THIS ALONE SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS

EARLIER NEWS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED

PLEASE SHARE AND COMMENT ON THIS POST

Don't forget to comment on this post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We would love you to comment on this post

Search This Blog

ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS HERE

 

don't forget to comment on this post