FOLLOW US

Sunday 19 November 2017

I don’t deserve this woman - Banky W's Touching message about Adesua Etomi on his traditional wedding day

1

Now, Banky spared the time to share a touching message to Adesua via his Instagram page. He wrote that he doesn’t deserve Adesua but he is thankful that God brought them together.
READ ALSO: Serena Williams weds Ohanian in Glamorious wedding
Read his full post below:
“I don't deserve to see this day
I don't deserve this woman
I don't deserve the family and friends I have
Somehow, God saw it fit to bless me with all of it anyway.

In this moment, I am so happy, so grateful and so thankful.
And so ready to take this step.

By God's grace and mercy, here's to forever.”
Congrats to the couple.




Twitter

Share:

like our FACEBOOK PAGE and follow us on TWITTER thanks

FOR ADVERT PLACEMENT CLICK HERE

THERE IS LOVE IN SHARING DON'T READ THIS ALONE SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS

EARLIER NEWS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED

PLEASE SHARE AND COMMENT ON THIS POST

Don't forget to comment on this post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We would love you to comment on this post

Search This Blog

ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS HERE

 

don't forget to comment on this post