FOLLOW US

Monday 4 December 2017

'I Have Stopped Acting Because It No Longer Pays'- Uti Nwachukwu


Super Model Uti Nwachukwu has revealed why he hasn't been on the Movie Screen for sometime now, according to him the Producers can't pay the amount he wants, Speaking with Sunday Scoop he said Acting can't pay his bills, so his moving a away a little bit..
He said,
“I haven’t been in the country, but I am back now. I took a break from acting because it doesn’t pay much and I am not ready for that kind of life. I don’t want to pretend about it; so, I am only focusing on what brings greater remuneration, which is television presenting and hosting of events.
“Acting would just be a hobby because honestly, producers can’t afford to pay what I want to earn.
But I will not stay away from movies totally; I will pick only exceptional movies instead of featuring in all the ones I am invited to partake in. I don’t have so much time for little money.
I am not here to pretend all is well. I am in the industry to make money; I am not in the industry to play.”

Twitter

Share:

like our FACEBOOK PAGE and follow us on TWITTER thanks

FOR ADVERT PLACEMENT CLICK HERE

THERE IS LOVE IN SHARING DON'T READ THIS ALONE SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS

EARLIER NEWS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED

PLEASE SHARE AND COMMENT ON THIS POST

Don't forget to comment on this post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We would love you to comment on this post

Search This Blog

ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS HERE

 

don't forget to comment on this post