FOLLOW US

Saturday 30 December 2017

Serena Williams shares 10 personal moments of 2017

New mum and tennis champion,Serena Williams took to her IG account to share her 10 personal moments of 2017 and to share how amazing the year has been for her



This year has been amazing for me. As it comes to its end I wantto share 10 personal moments.

A post shared by Serena Williams (@serenawilliams) on



1. The day I found out I was pregnant. I had to pretend I everything was normal but I wasdying inside. After all I had a grand slam to play.

2. Melbourne 7 weeks pregnant

3. Wow I won the Australian Open. I was 9 weeks by than. No one knew outside of venus and my fiancé Alexis

4. Everyone got mestuffed animals for my bridal shower.

5. 24 weeks.

6. bridal shower by@thevlvgroup

7. still hitting at 7.5 weeks

8.@vanityfaircover of the year for me

9. Just about ready to pop

10. The day before I checked into hospital to have my amazing baby

Twitter

Share:

like our FACEBOOK PAGE and follow us on TWITTER thanks

FOR ADVERT PLACEMENT CLICK HERE

THERE IS LOVE IN SHARING DON'T READ THIS ALONE SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS

EARLIER NEWS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED

PLEASE SHARE AND COMMENT ON THIS POST

Don't forget to comment on this post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We would love you to comment on this post

Search This Blog

ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS HERE

 

don't forget to comment on this post