FOLLOW US

Friday 25 August 2017

Chris Brown: "I still want Rihanna Back"

Any one who has loved truly will understand what it means to lost a precious stone and this is the case with Chris Brown.

Few months ago, the R & B singer was caught creeping on his ex-girlfriend instagram handle and from all indications we can conclude that he's still interested and his interest goes beyond social media.

Chris has been stalking Rihanna lately, this shows that he has always been in love with rihanna and he's busy asking close friends around her trying to see if she would talk to her again or probably give him a second chance to make things right.
Chris Brown in a recent interview disclose how he brutally assaulted Riri in 2009 and also reveal that it was abuse from both sides, he says.

"I remember she tried to kick me, but then I really hit her, with a closed fist, I punched her. I busted her lip, "When I saw it, I was in shock. I was like, ‘F--k’ why the hell did I hit her? From there she just spit in my face, spit blood in my face and it enraged me even more."

He went on to say he's still in love with her despite all that might have happened in the past and promised to make things right but Rihanna on her part seems to have moved on.

She's not planning on coming back instead she's planning on settling down with her heartrob, Hassan Jameel.



A source says, the two love birds are planning not just one but two wedding, one at Barbados for her and the other at Saudi Arabia for him. It's more like a lost battle for Chris but the battle isn't over yet, anything can happen even at the last minute.

Do you think that these two love birds can reunite anytime soon? Let's hear your thoughts on this?

Twitter

Share:

like our FACEBOOK PAGE and follow us on TWITTER thanks

FOR ADVERT PLACEMENT CLICK HERE

THERE IS LOVE IN SHARING DON'T READ THIS ALONE SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS

EARLIER NEWS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED

PLEASE SHARE AND COMMENT ON THIS POST

Don't forget to comment on this post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We would love you to comment on this post

Search This Blog

ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS HERE

 

don't forget to comment on this post