FOLLOW US

Monday 21 August 2017

Mother spent £10,000(N4.7m) to make herself look like a sex doll




A mother-of-two has spent more than £10,000 in a bid to turn herself into a real life sex doll.

Cindy Moore has had breast surgery, hair extensions, and her lips pumped three times a month.

The 31-year-old, from Salford, Greater Manchester, has even got a registration number that spells ‘Doll’.

She said: ‘Cindy said: ‘I want another boob job and probably a tummy tuck. I’m lucky because of my skin I don’t really need Botox.

‘I used to be around a size A, but now my boobs are double F’s. I’ve still got a long way to go. I’m trying to lose more weight and look even more like a sex doll.

CONTINUE READING STORY
Source: Metro

Twitter

Share:

like our FACEBOOK PAGE and follow us on TWITTER thanks

FOR ADVERT PLACEMENT CLICK HERE

THERE IS LOVE IN SHARING DON'T READ THIS ALONE SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS

EARLIER NEWS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED

PLEASE SHARE AND COMMENT ON THIS POST

Don't forget to comment on this post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We would love you to comment on this post

Search This Blog

ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS HERE

 

don't forget to comment on this post