FOLLOW US

Monday 11 January 2016

Don Jazzy & Olamide Have Apologized To Me- Headies Boss

After apologizing to fans via the social media for their misconduct at the just concluded Headies 2015, awards that took place in Lagos, on Friday, January 1, the victims Don Jazzy and Olamide have come out to also apologize to the organizer, Ayo Animashaun for their bad conduct on stage.
Ayo Animashaun
In an interview with Kemi Filani, Ayo Animashaun disclosed that although the YBNL boss and music artist, Olamide has to come to apologize to him but both parties will still have a meeting with the disciplinary team.
He said: “Olamide is like a son to me. What he did was to the Headies and not to me but he has apologized to me personally. He knows the right thing to do because The Headies is a platform that has celebrated a lot of artistes including him. He and Don Jazzy apologized to me the next day. As the executive producer of the award, I do not act unilaterally, I have a board and we have a disciplinary team and very soon, they will come up with a statement on how to handle the whole issue. We would make it public.”
Speaking on if the results were influenced, he disclosed that he would never feel offended if asked whether we collected money from any artiste because I’m like a father to them and I try not to prefer one artist over another.
Ayo Animashaun said: “I would feel offended if i’m ever asked whether we collected money from any artiste. I am like a father to them and I try not to meddle or prefer any artiste over the other. We did not influence the results submitted by the screening team and we also did not reveal the identities of all members of the jury. People have gone to the extent of threatening lives if their artistes do not win. I have reported some of them to the police too.”

Twitter

Share:

like our FACEBOOK PAGE and follow us on TWITTER thanks

FOR ADVERT PLACEMENT CLICK HERE

THERE IS LOVE IN SHARING DON'T READ THIS ALONE SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS

EARLIER NEWS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED

PLEASE SHARE AND COMMENT ON THIS POST

Don't forget to comment on this post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We would love you to comment on this post

Search This Blog

ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS HERE

 

don't forget to comment on this post