FOLLOW US

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Reninisce: 'I regret not being a graduate'



Nigerian indigenous rapper Remilekun Abdulkalid Safaru AKA Reminisce has expressed his regret about not being a graduate.

The rapper stated this and some rare details about himself in an interview with Sunday Scoop about the music industry. The “El-Hadj” crooner mentioned that despite the fame and all the trappings that come with it, he isn’t quite happy he isn’t a graduate.

Reminisce in his interview advised anybody who cares to listen to go to school even if they had other careers to pursue.

“For anybody who wants to make a career out of music, you have to be sure that you are skilled and that it’s something that you can do sustainably. if not, go to school. Either ways, it is important to go to school, whether you go into full-time music or not. I actually regret not being a graduate.”

He also explained why he does not come on social media to showcase his lifestyle.


“I always keep my private life private as I believe that I have the right to my privacy. There is a very big difference between Reminisce, the artist, and Remi, the family man. I thank God because I’m comfortable and I don’t need validation on social media. I don’t have to put everything I own on social media so that people would know that I have arrived. Inasmuch as I’m not begging anybody for food, it’s all good. Instead of flaunting material things, I prefer to invest in people.”

When asked his alternative to music, the LRR boss Reminisce noted that he is a businessman and someday aspires to be a politician in future.

“I am interested in politics and I see myself becoming a politician in future. One is not going to do music forever and I need to plan my life properly. I also love to engage in business, so I see myself doing a lot of that too.”

Twitter

Share:

like our FACEBOOK PAGE and follow us on TWITTER thanks

FOR ADVERT PLACEMENT CLICK HERE

THERE IS LOVE IN SHARING DON'T READ THIS ALONE SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS

EARLIER NEWS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED

PLEASE SHARE AND COMMENT ON THIS POST

Don't forget to comment on this post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We would love you to comment on this post

Search This Blog

ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS HERE

 

don't forget to comment on this post