FOLLOW US

Monday 4 September 2017

Caitlyn Jenner saddened by 'loss' of relationship with Kim Kardashian



Caitlyn Jenner has labelled her estrangement from stepdaughter Kim Kardashian "a big loss in my life".

The transgender reality star has not spoken to Kim in "six or nine months" after Caitlyn and ex-wife Kris, Kim's mother, fell out over the revelations in Caitlyn's memoir The Secrets of My Life, such as claims that Kris knew about her spouse's gender issues before his transition, which Kris has insisted is not true.

During an interview on TV show Good Morning Britain on Monday morning (04Sep17), Caitlyn admitted she was sad she no longer has a relationship with Kim, who was the first family member she spoke to about transitioning into a woman and the one who gave her guidance about her media exposure.

"It's a big loss in my life not having her there anymore and to me I mean that's sad, I love all my children, I raised them, I spent almost 25 years of my life with all these kids," she said.

"I love Kim she's a great person. I have such respect for her as a mother, as a business person, but, like Kris, she is very opinionated and, but that's OK, I love that about her. It's unfortunate because actually Kim was the first one I talked to about this issue (being transgender), she was very straightforward with me."

The 67-year-old admitted that while she is still in touch with her children, including Kylie and Kendall Jenner, she doesn't talk to the Kardashians often, with her confessing she hasn't spoken to Kris since the book came out.

"The book was my story, it was my opinion on the way a lot of the things happened and it was honest and I continue to be extraordinarily proud of the book," she said. "Unfortunately the Kardashians and particularly Kris didn't react that way."

In an episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians following the release of Caitlyn's book, Kris said she had "never been so angry and disappointed in somebody in my whole life", while Kim told U.S. talk show host Ellen DeGeneres some of the claims were "unfair" and "hurtful".

Twitter

Share:

like our FACEBOOK PAGE and follow us on TWITTER thanks

FOR ADVERT PLACEMENT CLICK HERE

THERE IS LOVE IN SHARING DON'T READ THIS ALONE SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS

EARLIER NEWS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED

PLEASE SHARE AND COMMENT ON THIS POST

Don't forget to comment on this post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We would love you to comment on this post

Search This Blog

ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS HERE

 

don't forget to comment on this post