FOLLOW US

Sunday 3 September 2017

Pastor Adeboye: "If you touch my wife,I'll Kill You!"

The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye has said that he would kill anybody who touches his wife, Pastor (Mrs) Foluke Adeboye.

He said, although he could not do anything to anybody who slaps, criticizes or lies against him, but to do such against his wife, he would kill the person.

The man of God however enjoined couples to be ready to lay down their lives for their partner if they truly loved them.

Pastor Adeboye and his wife

Pastor Adeboye stated this during a Sunday service while delivering a message titled “Activating Your Destiny” at the National Headquarters of RCCG, Throne of Grace Parish, Ebutte Meta, Lagos.

Daddy G. O, as he is fondly called, urged those seeking life partners to marry for love because, such love endures for long.
He said despite the fact that he has been married to his wife for 50 years now, that he is still on his honeymoon.

He also urged ladies to marry a pastor if they wanted an influential man.
Pastor Adeboye however added that he would not do the killing with knife or gun but will ask his Daddy above and the person will sleep and not wake up again.

According to him, “Be ready to lay down your life for your partner if you’re truly in love. My wife doesn’t like me saying this:

“You can slap me; you can lie against me, you can criticise me, it doesn’t bother me, but touch my wife, I’ll kill you!
“I want the world to hear. They’ll say if I ......

Twitter

Share:

like our FACEBOOK PAGE and follow us on TWITTER thanks

FOR ADVERT PLACEMENT CLICK HERE

THERE IS LOVE IN SHARING DON'T READ THIS ALONE SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS

EARLIER NEWS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED

PLEASE SHARE AND COMMENT ON THIS POST

Don't forget to comment on this post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We would love you to comment on this post

Search This Blog

ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS HERE

 

don't forget to comment on this post