FOLLOW US

Thursday 14 December 2017

Fani-Kayode: This is the source of my strength

Femi Fani-Kayode, former Aviation Minister, has revealed the source of his strength.

The former Aviation Minister disclosed that his strength is “rooted” in his faith.

kayode

Fani-Kayode, a Chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, stated this in a tweet via his Twitter handle, on Thursday.

 The former Minister also said he trusts in the grace, mercy and power of the Living God.

The tweet reads, “My strength is rooted in faith. I have lost all fear of tomorrow: I live only for today. I trust not in my strength but in the grace, mercy and power of the Living God.

“I don’t worry about anything and I fear no man for my eyes.

“I wasted my time, have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord!”

Twitter

Share:

like our FACEBOOK PAGE and follow us on TWITTER thanks

FOR ADVERT PLACEMENT CLICK HERE

THERE IS LOVE IN SHARING DON'T READ THIS ALONE SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS

EARLIER NEWS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED

PLEASE SHARE AND COMMENT ON THIS POST

Don't forget to comment on this post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We would love you to comment on this post

Search This Blog

ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS HERE

 

don't forget to comment on this post