FOLLOW US

Friday 8 September 2017

Bobrisky Reduces Promo on snapchat subscription from 10k to 5k



Nigerian cross dresser, Bobrisky, who went premium on Snapchatmight be cash strapped, as he’s now running a promo for fans to subscribe to his premium Snapchat account.

Bobrisky who had tens of thousands of views in a day on his free Snapchat account before now, further revealed he has reduced the price from N10,000 to N5,000 for a day to enable fans pay. Here’s what he wrote;
“Is happening live on Saturday evening…… I wanna shake Lagos. Three best makeupartist in Lagos, 7 different lovelydress, mad shoes, 40 inches Indian hair. 7cakes . Some of my fans are studentand dey love me dearly. Some of them are living abroad and dey are messaging me that dey want to watch my birthday live on snap. So I decided to go for 5k to add me just for tommorrow. After tommorrow my snap remain 10k.I want u all to see d video and believe all d money am spending are REAL”

Twitter

Share:

like our FACEBOOK PAGE and follow us on TWITTER thanks

FOR ADVERT PLACEMENT CLICK HERE

THERE IS LOVE IN SHARING DON'T READ THIS ALONE SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS

EARLIER NEWS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED

PLEASE SHARE AND COMMENT ON THIS POST

Don't forget to comment on this post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We would love you to comment on this post

Search This Blog

ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS HERE

 

don't forget to comment on this post