FOLLOW US

Friday 8 September 2017

Eniola Badmus Claims she isn't 40



Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus, who turned a year older yesterday September 7, and was sent several 40th birthday wishes, has cleared the controversy about her age in a chat with encomium.ng.

She said;
“Yes, today is my birthday, and I am so happy and fulfilled about it. I give God the glory.”
“I am 34 today. I thank God for all He has done in my life.”



On talks about her being 40 and her lying about her age, she said:
“Who said I am not 34? If I claim that, don’t you know I still have elderly ones? What age do you want them to be? PlPlsease, I have not clocked 40, I am 34. I don’t know why people are getting it wrong.”

Twitter

Share:

like our FACEBOOK PAGE and follow us on TWITTER thanks

FOR ADVERT PLACEMENT CLICK HERE

THERE IS LOVE IN SHARING DON'T READ THIS ALONE SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS

EARLIER NEWS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED

PLEASE SHARE AND COMMENT ON THIS POST

Don't forget to comment on this post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We would love you to comment on this post

Search This Blog

ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS HERE

 

don't forget to comment on this post